Miler Method Base Camp
This 8-week Miler Method Base Camp is ideal for 5k-10k race preparation and is the perfect primer to our 6-week Miler Method Boot Camp. Base Training is ideal for runners who want to safely build up their aerobic endurance. By alternating our Base Training and the miler method boot camp, we can help you avoid injury, and avoid feeling stale or burned-out from spending too much time focusing on one energy system.
For US$99 you'll receive:
- Our online interactive training plan (powered by Final Surge training logs) tailored specifically to your experience and ability level.
- Your personal training questions answered by two-time Olympic medalist Nick Willis
Your 8-week Base Training plan can take place at any date that suits your goals, so register today!
View our 14-day full refund policy here.
We offer a 14 day (starting from the 1st day of base camp) money back guarantee. If you get injured or sick or are unsatisfied with the coaching service for any other reason, we will give you a full refund of your money. If you get injured or sick between days 14 and 35 of the base camp, and can not complete a satisfactory amount of the prescribed training plan that you desire, we will happily take you off the base camp, and credit you with a free base camp when you next choose to participate.
Base Camp Training:
- Builds endurance AND speed
- Adds more variety to your training
- Helps you prepare for a 5k or 10k
- Builds the essential endurance base to maximise the benefits of your next 6-week Miler Method boot camp
Your training plan:
- Will be tailored to your ability and experience.
- Will be guided by your current training load and fitness. (We'll challenge you without giving you more than you can handle!)
- Will incorporate hill repeats, tempo runs, fartlek runs, intervals, long runs, and circuit training into your running routine.